In this 14 day online workshop adventure we'll explore how to use Pinterest for business & marketing including:
Current Pinterest best practices Creating boards Curating content Using hashtags Pinterest SEO Using Pinterest to bring traffic to your site Adding Rich Pins to your website Scheduling options so you can manage it all
Here's how it works:
* We'll have a special corner of Facebook to communicate, share ideas, and get feedback.
* Once you register, I'll send you a questionnaire that asks about your business, your goals, your time constraints, and a few other things.
* If you have a Pinterest account set up, you'll receive a custom video review of your Pinterest page based on your answers to the questionnaire. The video will be posted in the group, plus you'll receive a downloadable copy to keep. If you don't have a Pinterest set up, we'll work on that first.
* During our time together we'll work setting up/adjusting your Pinterest for success.
* I'll also be sharing resources, sharing insight, and doing live Q&As to keep your Pinterest working hard for you now and in the future.
* This is designed to be small group experience, so only 25 spaces are available.
Hey there! You've read to the bottom of my website. Thanks for that. As a bonus, check out the link below to my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Seriously, once you try this one, you'll always make your cookies this way! This is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe!